Jed Hartman's Bibliography
Here are some of the things I've written that have been published:
- "All Through the Night" (fantasy/science fiction), originally published in Bug-Eyed Magazine (the Swarthmore College sf club's annual magazine; I think I was editor-in-chief at the time) (1990 or so), reprinted (with some fairly big changes) in 100 Vicious Little Vampire Stories, ed. Robert Weinberg, Stefan Dziemianowicz, and Martin H. Greenberg (Barnes & Noble, 1995).
- The VRML 2.0 Handbook (nonfiction), co-authored with Josie Wernecke (Addison-Wesley, 1996).
- "The Secret Life of Humphrey Milquer" (erotica), under the name "J. Hartman," originally published in Clean Sheets (online, 2000), reprinted in From Porn to Poetry: Clean Sheets Celebrates the Erotic Mind (Samba Mountain Press, 2001).
- "The Flood" (erotica), under the name "J. Hartman," in Wet: More Aqua Erotica, ed. Mary Anne Mohanraj (Three Rivers Press, 2002). Reprinted in Fishnet (online, 2005).
- "The Last of the Zeppelins" (quasi-historical pulp adventure fiction), in All-Star Zeppelin Adventure Stories, ed. David Moles and Jay Lake (Wheatland Press, 2004).
- "Validation" (erotica), under the name "J. Hartman," forthcoming in Blowing Kisses, ed. Mary Anne Mohanraj (Blowfish, 2006?).
There are plenty of things I'm not listing: software manuals for particular computer companies, my wordplay column, my journal, various Strange Horizons editorials and reviews, other stories in BEM and in my high school literary magazine. The above list is just fiction plus the Handbook.
Return to main page